|The 2007 annual meeting of the Italian Bioinformatics Society (BITS) will be held in Naples.
Contributions from the international scientific community related to
bioinformatics and computational biology are welcome. Suggested topics are:
- Structural and functional analysis of genomes
- Structural biology and drug design
- Gene expression and systems biology
- Novel methodologies, algorithms and tools
- Large scale analysis of experimental data
- Molecular evolution and biodiversity
- Biomedical informatics
NOTE: The final program is available in the "Timetable" section.
The official language of the Meeting is English
For further information please contact email@example.com